Friday, April 15, 2016

United Mistakes Of America

United Mistakes Of America

I'm glad I don't live in the USA.
You gotta be asleep to believe
nothing's wrong there....
Endemic, systemic, systematic
wrong.

I knew something was wrong
when I was fourteen, when I
heard Kennedy was shot...we
all knew something big was wrong.

Fifty years later, we know how and
why it went wrong.
Sadly, fewer people now feel
anything is wrong...fewer people
feel anything.

"Pardon me for asking, but,
you are a robot. aren't you?"

The New Age meme was just
a pimple on the face of corruption.
the coming of age
of the Dark Age
of American evil.

I didn't go to Johnson's war, the war
that eventually destroyed his mind, or,
was it that he had the Kennedys and 
Martin Luther King killed?

Few want to read this stuff I'm writing...
either distracted by electronics,
bloodsucking the masses,
zoned out on Prozac, too busy
for truth they can't handle.

But this is only one world in the 
universe...one point in time.
Ignore the truth now and enjoy
your temporary pleasure.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home