Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hillary For President

Witch One?
I get confused because of the
multiples of her lack of personality.
She reminds me of all the characters
of Alice in Wonderland...except Alice;
the innocence she never had.

I don't have to explain. All I have to
do is list them, and, you get it:
The Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
Red Queen
Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
(Bubba Bill and Hillary).

Not the doormouse, watching the 
crazy tea party....(Tea Party?)

Chasing her insatiable lust for power...
the white rabbit she just won't catch:
Hillary Cunton.....I mean Cliton.....(gosh,
I'm such a bad speller!)




1 Comments:

At November 17, 2015 at 11:40 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

All of you with P.C. minds
can shove them up your bare behinds.
Or, if you look up, you might see
your sh** head looking down at thee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home