Sunday, January 4, 2015

Rant Challenge (Ala Seinfeld)

What’s with all these amphibians?
reproducing in water…who do they 
think they are? Evolving in fresh pools…
who gave them the right?

I’m mad as hell and I’m not going
to take this anymore!!!

Yeah, the Big Bang…well, it’s all
been a big bang since then…and,
what's that all about…what do you think
has happened since then? The Beatles?
Modern Art? Where do you think this
is all going? Do you even look at your
own lives to see what that might be?

No, I don’t want you to protest…I don’t
want you to vote. I want you to let go of
the addicton you think you are, or, at 
least, the addiction to what you think is 
happening around you.






1 Comments:

At January 4, 2015 at 6:15 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home