Thursday, January 1, 2015

Writing Poetry

I’m a craven person…
out of my mind after I was lucky
enough to find it and found it was 
worthless to describe my experience.

I used words as hand holds to help me
climb up my understanding of the experience
I was having. to get to the clay on which others
were walking…not that I had to, but I felt, for a
while, I should relate to other entities that seemed
to be there.  Not any more, sorry folks, if you 
haven’t laughed by now, you probably didn’t get
the jokes.


Rumanian Translation


A scrie poezie 

Sunt o persoană lașă...
nu-n toate mințile după ce-am fost norocos
destul cât să găsesc și am găsit că e
inutil să-mi descriu experiența.

Am folosit cuvintele ca sprijin pentru a mă ajuta 
să cațăr pe înțelegerea experienței 
prin care treceam. să ajung la lutul pe care alții
pășeau... nu pentru că trebuia, dar am simțit, pentru un
timp, că ar trebui să mă expun altor entități care păreau
să fie acolo. Nu și de-acum, iertare, dacă 
n-ați râs până acum, probabil nu v-ați prins
de glumă.

Traducere de Madalina Banucu, Universitatea din Bucuresti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home