Friday, October 10, 2014

Motherfucker

I just felt like saying that.
You understand.
I've yelled it in the night
at the meditation center
'till the director asked me
"What for?" so, I stopped 
for a while...'til I figured out
why, which only took a year.
I liked being drunk.

Motherfucker.

Yeah, still feels good while
I can still feel...I can be bad 
now because the spirit is willing
but the salsa is weak.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of
this...haven't a clue about you.

OK, you're my muse now,
booze brother, we have been 
branded so much a Brand it
looks toward heaven for me.
(Or, was that a T.V.show?)

Motherfucker

One word. How does it feel?
How do any other of the words
feel? Have you noticed anything
in your mother fucking life?

Sorry to give away a clue.
Why would I bother to try to
tell you?
Monster Truck drivers,
The repetition of examples
boggles even the imagination.

Drunk is not the only way out anymore.
We only have a few examples
of ways to slow down that work.

If you're going down a hill in
a semi....someone knows what
to do when the brakes go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home