Thursday, May 29, 2014

Moment

Listening to me and my friends 
when we were still together on
my computer from a past time.

I recognize that I am not as smart
now as I was then. but I see I am 
still the same person, if ever there
was  one.

And, like all the other moments not
completely lost in time, like tears in
the rain, someone might listen to it,
recorded, and feel more alive.

And real reality is so seldom any more
recorded. It's no longer raw except in
wars....and, what is that? All part of the
distraction.

It's hard to capture anymore even a real
laugh....the minds are too much on the
take, waiting for the hidden camera....

That's why I don't live in Moloch 
anymore. 

I saw my world change 
before my eyes.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home