Thursday, March 27, 2014




To All The Poets Floating In My Mind


Is this how we get immortal?
Are we intelligent viruses,
or, viruses of intelligence
shooting our poetry spawn
into consciousness?

I don’t know.
What you are for me
is the primordial soup
of wisdom, that, somehow,
when you get to be human,
one can access.

Some other river of consciousness…
not Lethe.  It’s not a Club…because
the only way you can belong to it is to
not be there. You belong to it, it does
not belong to you is another clue.

So, yes, every time you nail my mind

to reality, I feel all of you.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2014 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the Berlin Philharmonic play Beethoven's 3rd Symphony
so slow and powerful that it made me cry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home