Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Let's Go

I mean, in a good way
a freeway…a highway…
I mean, flowers are nice
and included, but, it's not
just all about them.

Lion cubs playing
are training to hunt
and kill…you know
when you're being hunted
because you can hear
the silence.

The mandelbrot is set…
our Casablanca in the swirl
of chaos disappears in the mist…
soon we will be naked with just
our hearts…if not already.

When I was young, I just wanted
to feel safe. As I grew up and realized
I was in deep tofu, some instinct kicked
in and led me to find the road less 
traveled.  I knew I was blind in a forest
of enigmas, but, somehow, I stumbled
across the truth  (OK, ok, My truth).

But, enough about that.

I still listen to the music.
I still see the rainbow of illusion.
My heart has room  to breathe.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home