Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If Only Twain Could See Me Now





I have a new plan, distilled from all the other plans I've had
in my life to the point of diamond simplicity: stay drunk until 
something  happens. Drunks do this all the time, the only 
difference here is I've made it into a plan of action!  I mean,
what's the difference between a guy that's having a bad day 
and blows their head off on a whim, and one who contemplates 
the deed for two years before doing it?  Nothing.....except the 
guy that waited 2 years suffered a lot more for no good reason. 
Besides....I'm not trying to hurt myself...I'm not the one that 
made alcohol bad for my body....and if it has the effect of making 
me high, then what kind of creator would make such a thing so 
good and bad at the same time? Heck, he made me so I couldn't 
give myself a blow job....and that seems intentional....because 
if men could, there would be no other people.   So,  i can only 
conclude that I have free will....which was a big mistake on 
somebody's part...and the fact that everyone has it is completely 
ridiculous.... everything is turning into reality television....even 
reality itself! So, free will should be licensed like drinking and 
driving...and there should be a training course about how to go 
about handling it....I mean, you have to take drivers' training, 
don't you?  You don't just hand the keys to the car over and say  
"GO!" That's why the Tibetans taught children from the age of five 
to grow up to be the Tiger Woodses and the Michael Jordans 
of the mind. Free will + untrained mind = chaotic being....
Donald Trump....Lady Gaga....The Bush family; (their minds were 
brainwashed, not trained)....Islam....Tea Party Candidates....
"lone killers"....the Republican Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home