Saturday, February 9, 2013

Why Not?




Why not
write a spontaneous poem?
Enjoy feeling this way?
Send out all the love...
if you got it use it...?

This drug must be named

"Why Not?"........because I 
looked at it, thought "Why Not?"
and took it....now I'm listening
to the Beach Boys singing:

"Hang On To You Ego...."

which was re-written for their album "Pet Sounds"...

On the album the title is  "I Know There's An Answer"

it seems that Brian was loosing his mind at the time 
Pet Sounds was being produced.
He would end many conversations abruptly with the phrase  
"And then we'll have world peace.".....oops

this is too shaggy for a poem.....
but I'm really enjoying whatever it is....
because then we can have world peace...
why not?

Did I ever tell anyone I loved them?

(Now that I know is the ecstasy)

this was not a bad idea,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home