Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aging (for Marion Seldes)

I have no memory of anything actually having
happened…as far as I know, I just appear, now,
moment to moment, leaving no trace of where
I’ve been or what I’ve done.

Being in New York for a week was so exciting
and expensive I thought I would explode…
it looks like they got rid of most people near death,…
looks like a brood farm for rich, smart, good looking
breeders…my body ached with the stress of just
watching them glide through their first class, incredibly
sophisticated tinker toy. Of course, I wasn’t really there.

I’m playing small ball from now on…simplicity…each
breath rich and slow… each movement a dance…
each word surrounded by space…just a smile on a
face that made it to the other end of life uncorrupted
and joyful. What better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home