Monday, September 10, 2007

I Relish the Moment

I relish the moment
When we can come to terms of our mutual humanity.
When we can share candle light, tequila and pinya, writing by the light of the
Computer….city lights gone out all around me…

What a Roman night…
Up on a mountain top, candle light, all beauty,
Unseen beings hovering around me, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas in
Vast space in front of me always, like a bedtime story…
Hell, it worked for me.

For shadowing seems to be the next concept, vision, illusion….
For shadowing like when the ocean goes out before a tsunami…..
the stock market is doing really well….no….really….


I relish the moment when
Anything can happen….
Because
It usually does
And we’re always busy
Doing something.

I relish the moment when I see you
Whom ever you are….in the street….in the bed…..wherever….
You have a beard and we have a beer……
You die on the way, taking your child to school…

I relish the moment like now, in this prime…prime what?
Prime moment of whatever it is free, in the light
Of adhistana….the blessing in even the bread you eat
Before dinner at a fancy restaurant….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home