Monday, August 13, 2007

My Girlfriend Saw a UFO

It was in the night sky in Tepoztlan. She was with her girlfriend, who was stoned. My girlfriend wasn’t, so when she said she saw it too, her friend said:”Thank goodness!
I’ve seen them before, but no one ever believes me because they think I’m just stoned!”

I’ve been sitting on my balcony at night, looking for UFO’s, not stoned. I never see one. I saw a video of one on Youtube that was over Tepoztlan. The perspective was such that it looked like the video was shot from about where my house is. I guess I’ll just keep looking.

Yellow butterfly. white butterfly…..

My whole life’s a déjà vu…
I’ve seen it all before…
Just numbers for experiences now..
Twenty five, thirty two, seventy four.


Cement stacks on blocks of concrete….a wall somebody forgot to build….went on to something else and forgot about it……probably a good thing. There are plenty of walls to go around.

Black butterfly….

Going to Puerto Rico soon…..”going to be a mental toss flycoon”……

Orange butterfly….

Hard to know it all came out of nothing….the complexity…the seeming deep meaning….
…it arose like your grandmother’s underpants.

That’s all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home