Friday, June 22, 2007

Homeland Hippie

There's plenty of room in phenomena
for all of us. How can we say we were
born and are going to die, when
phenomena are endless?
Like a twinkle in your father's eye,
we came about, we will dissolve into space
like a sigh.
Like clouds, like a thought, we appear
in a kaleidoscope moment that lasts our lives.
We can't take it with us, or even
have it while we're here...letting go would
be a good idea.
Man up to the music, wallflower,
join the dance.
Only one degree of separation makes the
seemingly real a big deal.
No one's going anywhere...whenever
you arrive, you're still here.
I'm just a Homeland hippie, homefried,
tie-dyed and true blue.
The Sixties chance renaissance
metaphores me.
I'm waiting for metaphormorphosis,
when I'll be that cloud, that eye twinkle,
and pay my two bits
for another ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home