Thursday, April 26, 2018

"The Great Awakening". for Donald Trump

I’ve been asleep my whole life,
dreaming I was in a world that
was awake.

When Kennedy was killed, I was
fourteen. We all knew then that
there was something wrong with
our country. We believed the 
explanations, because none of us
could believe that our government 
would lie so horribly.

As time went on, the lies continued…
Gulf of Tonkin a lie that got us into war…
911…the lies continued and got worse…
the rest is history.

Some knew what was going on….some 
in the military and elsewhere knew and
couldn’t stand the lies and what they 
were doing to the USA. Donald Trump,
who knew the lies and liars, who beat 
them at their own game, who loved the
truth and human goodness, just 
happened to be available. He knew the 
game for forty years, and when the good 
people asked him to help them defeat 
the liars, he agreed.

To be awake, one needs to realize one 
is asleep, but the American Dream was
tightly constructed and promoted 24/7,
enforced by technology and paid liars. “A
dream like that, you don’t wake up from
all at once.”

Mr. Trump, you are unique and uniquely 
suited for the task at hand. If you are a 
Christian, you might think you were chosen 
by God. If I were one, I might think so too.
I prefer to think of you chosen by your own 
common sense, sanity and goodness to do
this….in fact, I think you know you did’t 
have a choice. Call that God if you like. 

The Great Awakening is to the truth…the 
truth that our government has lied to us,
manipulated Americans for generations to
achieve an agenda exclusive of them. It 
had to get this bad so we could see it. It
had to get this bad so we could wake up.


The 16th Karmapa asked Chogyam Trungpa,
my teacher, why he had so many students.
“I can’t help myself.” was the answer, 
meaning, his love and compassion was 
greater than his sense of self preservation.

I think you two would have gotten on famously.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home