Sunday, April 23, 2017

Brave New World

I remember when I was, at most,
eight, in front of the television, and
a show came on: "The Big Picture".*
I thought: "Someone's gong to tell 
me what life is about!" When I realized
it was military documentary, I was very
disappointed. I wanted to know.

Point being, then, as now, I am in a 
completely new world that is coming about
and being revealed more and more
rapidly. Then, of course, the world was
new..I was young. Now the world is new
in so many ways...secret world government,
UFO disclosure, HAARP, Fukushima, The
World Bank, Secret Space Program, Cern,
world depopulation program, intradimentional
portals, Dan Burisch, the Antarctic, all 
becoming visible as the actual world we live 
in rather than what we were led to believe 
my whole life up until recently, even though 
this new world has been going on secretly 
my whole life. I knew I smelled something...
soft disclosure.



* The Big Picture T.V. series 1951-1964 (Wiki)

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2017 at 7:41 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

the term "brave new world' comes from Shakespeare; a
character talking romantically about American indians.
I guess after his time, greed took over.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home