Friday, September 16, 2016

Poem About Nothing

How am I doing so far?

The undergrowth is overgrown.
but, let's not talk about that now.

I think I'll watch some cars drag
racing today...nothing like the dream
of heavy machinery and gasoline.

Maybe I'll go to the Club 
and club a few. Maybe I could
take a photograph of a mountain.

Who will keep my snap shots
when I let them go, when they look
at the picture of some smiling face
they never knew? I won't care then.

The weather's changing again, as it
always mockingly does...laughing
into tears of rain. A volcano would 
be too much declaration 
announcement
reminder.

"Why can't we all just get along?"

I want to punch that guy,
fly away in a balloon, 
walk into the ocean,
throw my computer
away......
but even that doesn't happen.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home