Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pinball

This is close, but I figured out 
the last days of my life.

It’s random as my mind
will be when I go through
the death experience, which 
we all will, but, this is just
a preamble…like when you 
pull the pin back and let it go.

OK…Go! the last days of my
life…this is what I have to do…
this poem is a pinball game….

….

OK…pinball..here goes…
it’s like music, poetry, the life
that caroms off the banks of
what you go through each day…
…and sometimes there are years
before you realize what you 
bounced off .   It’s a game…it’s
clown like…it’s you in your most
embarrassing moment…and, like
pinball, it keeps going on... if you’ve

got the change....free game.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2014 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gotta hurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home