Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Poof

I am going to San Francisco next month.
 An idea I had was to ride around in a
limo one day, with my friend, and videotape
us old hippies on the road, for the last time,
driving in circles in luxury, in San Francisco,
where the world might have been saved,
if the CIA hadn't  replaced the LSD and pot
with heroin and  methamphetamine. We were
all naive and thought  we could change the
world with love. Guns seem to be doing a
better job of it at the present. So, the premise
of two senior hippies thumbing their noses at
the idiots that are destroying the world, while
conspicuously consuming mass quantities,
still seems like a great idea. I see Jeff Bridges
and Harry Dean Stanton playing the leads.
Steal this idea,  if you like. My dear friend
hates limos, so, I couldn't do it without him.
Maybe they still have double decker tourist
busses there…(did they ever?)….so, there's
still some dregs in my mind.  But, I just
wanted to have some fun while I'm there…
and I still will. Can't see giving my money
to a worthy cause, 'cause I can't see anything
left that's going to be unsinkable.
Break out the champaign, Captain Smith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home