Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ongoing


My computer went nuts….changing screens…mouse arrow 
going everywhere….no control.
It was off for a while….now it seems fine.

Maybe D___ would have an idea.

G__ says I should just re-instal my operating system….

I'm a plumber….and…like Schultz on Hogan's Heros (see??)  
to boot:

"I know nothing! Nothing!"

maybe the little darling just needed to rest for a while….

I always, after 20 years or so, approached plumbing that way, 
or shit, whatever was there.

There was magic in plumbing, sometimes, besides the shit.

I pulled a gold ring out of a lavatory drain one time…..
a wedding ring that the clients had lost years ago.
They didn't even thank me. Looking back, no,
they were too excited at the time.

That's probably the same problem as with the Bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home