Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened to Me On The Way To California

I've been talking about this trip
for six months or more with the friend
I want to visit.

When I sat down in front
of my computer to buy a
plane ticket, a storm came 
up outside, knocked out 
the power six times in a row,
I locked myself out of the bank
account…the airlines wouldn't
accept payment.

I know, but I can't explain how,
but these kinds of obstacles that
arise before something important
are a good sign. (all the rationalists
can leave now.)

Because the world knows 
what you're doing….it just
sometimes

wants to make sure you do.

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

the rest, as they say. is history….

(how can anyone say that beforehand?)

(did Eisenhower know? Did Kennedy's secretary know?)

yes, they did. and, so do I….

it's a hard thing to trust.

Let's see if it happens.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home