Friday, July 25, 2008

Latest Buzz


Flowers in tropical splendor kind of shit...
twittering, chirping, trilling, from every  direction...
elsewhere, fate is being established...my Casablanca
is here.

What'd ya think I'd do with the money?
Living splendid simple with enough beans
is all I ever wanted to wander aimlessly
letting chance occurrence  lead the way...

I gave my rational mind to science, not that
I can't still shop,  but it never made the right 
....Big Decisions.....it was always a combination
of phenomina....a door opening when someone
said the word; "simulacrum"...
....two people with the same birthday saying
"Happy Birthday" at the same instant....
....stuff like that...that made me trust my "intuition"

...so much for a poem...












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home