Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve 2007-2008

Good night’s sleep ready for tonight’s party….last taste of absinthe for me and Pascal only…
next year could be a bad one…sneaking feeling in the pit of the stomach, but even in a moment
there is time…concrescence creeping up…you don’t have to be quick to live here, but it’s over…
whole planet evolving in cyberspace like gigantic heave-ho of ballast on a ship in perfect storm…
the good die young like rats leaving a sinking maze…see you in the next dimension coffee house…
if it took seven billion years for me to be sitting here writing this, just think of all the fun we can
have…if I didn’t kiss you in this life I’ll catch you in space…a wink and a nod from the Boss
in my dream when I saw everything was in order for What’s Next…air from my porch clear...
I see deep into miles in front of me…

Mexico a good country to party in….nobody has much of a future so forced to live in the present
so Big Party Life garnished with the usual tragedies and no surprises except the odd Virgin of
Guadelupe…they’ll believe in anything, but not very much…praise the Lord and pass the tequila…
I saw a Mexican in the market carrying a small cactus in a little pot … a souvenir…which
I thought a little redundant…like the Mexicans with pet dogs on leashes surrounded by
swarms of stray animals…makes sense when one considers they see some of themselves as
“fine” people…the rest aren’t worth much notice…

Now that the sizing of false shaman prophet is washed out of my “new shirt” Mexican
Existence, I see and feel the dirt more, the grit of it all,…which adds a real flavor…a slight
discomfort better than feeling I’ve arrived at golden Disney Eden…it pinches me awake…
each day now is the best in my life…each day is the only day I ever had….like Groundhog
Day…but good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home