Enough
I’ve had enough of this world.
Enough Disneyland pedophile monsters,
enough politicians out for themselves,
enough posers in their plumage,
enough people lost from the get go.
Feel me?
No one is in control.
This world is organized chaos.
The pyramid scheme is enormous.
Fighting for fame and power like
fighting for scraps in the gulag,
same principle…the Homosap
isn’t evolving…he’s just proliferating.
A correction is just a matter of time…
and time is short.
The Sumerians said eight billion people
is the limit, when things change…
we’re almost there.
Can you feel it, Dave?
Many do…that’s why there’s so much
uncertainty.
“The times are a changing” is not just
about politics anymore.
Ask yourself why billionaires are
building bunkers,
why new weapons continue to be developed,
why war is still a thing.
Some see A.I. as the Deus Ex Machina.
Some see it as doom.
No one really knows, but they keep going
at it.
Someday soon we’ll know.
I’m not looking forward,
not wanting to be around,
not hopeful humanity will find the answer.
I’ve found the nature of mind,
what people are looking for but don’t know it,
like forgetting their glasses are on their forehead.
It’s so simple, that’s why people aren’t interested.
Complexity is the god they worship,
all the bells and whistles, shiny objects,
anything to distract from basic existence.
I’m so tired of all that.
Maybe after Armageddon life will go back to
simplicity, and start the saga over again.
Until then, all we can do is hope and fear,
or have something nice to drink,
and forget about the whole thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home