Sunday, July 7, 2024

Random Orts

 I Wouldn’t Put It Past Them


The Democrats have declared Biden has

entered a spiritual realm and his garbling 

is actually him saying mantras. He’s too

spiritual for you to judge him.


The pharmaceutical companies have issued a

statement that their improved vaccine will now

be effective for any pandemic they intend to spread.


The military has instituted a policy that soldiers will

no longer carry weapons. Instead, they will be armed

with wands.

(Sorry. I’ve wasted too much of your precious time on

this already.)


Grouchy Old Man Song


I’m a grouchy old man,

yessiree! 

If you get too close I’ll grouch

at ye.

It don’t matter that you did nothing wrong…

you just got too close is why I sing my song.

(repeat)


Gone


I was just smoking a cigarette, and 

now it’s gone. 

Where did it go?


It was just here like

all those relationships, projects,

triumphs, failures, all those years.

Where did they go?

What did I expect?


Haiku

Living in a dream.

“This paradise is so real.”

“What’s next?” I wonder.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home