Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Vietnam Was Part Of My Life

It was righteous to protest the Vietnam war

because it was an illegal war fomented by

the treasonous (LBJ) government, triggered

by a false flag. Another war America didn’t 

want to win. It’s unfortunate veterans were 

treated badly when they returned home, as 

well as that so many people went to Canada

and elsewhere to avoid that mistake. People

went to Vietnam because they felt they were

protecting America. It was the same scam as

the Covid vaccine. People believed it because

the government said so. The soldiers that were

there know the lies. I never believed in them.


Vietnam was my war that I didn’t go to. I had

a high draft number, so I knew I wouldn’t be

called up, but I would have gone to Canada

rather than participate in an illegal war. Any 

right thinking person I bet would agree. And 

that’s why I moved to Mexico years ago: because it’s 

happening again, right now, in the U.S.A..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home