Saturday, October 28, 2023

A Message In A Bottle In A Universe

 

The universe is a very large and messy place.

It´s so large that even though there are

unimaginable cosmic catastrophes constantly

taking place, there is enough space for every

kind of environment, even those conducive to

life. It´s either a miracle, or the simple fact

that whatever can happen does happen. You

get comic strip philosophy: ¨We have met the

enemy, and they are us.¨, Pogo,. and

philosophical comedians:  ¨God is dead.¨

Nietzsche, and anything in between.

So, when your brain is tuned (Quantum) to

the universe…which means the unity of

 innerverse and outerverse, every truth is

apparent and doubts no longer arise….

 

How´s about that, huh?

Yeah, Baby…….


I´m adding stuff at the end because... I

need to get out my stuff because maybe 

this year a lot of people lose their lives

and I may be one so I´m getting out my 

stuff now rather than not now., just adding

stuff at the end of whatever it is I write.

I may not be saying anything..It may be 

just  stuff that I say, like the previous stuff

right here. Rather stuffy. What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home