Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Thousand Clowns

 

 

I come from a long line of

clowns,

comedians,

provocative Zen Masters

Tibetan Crazy Wisdom monks.

I know that because whenever

I meet one of them I feel like

I´m talking to myself.

 

There is no wrong place to look

for humor…everything´s fair game

because…….

…everything just is.

Rules are helpful but imaginary

and made to be broken…like, maybe:

¨Man will never fly.¨

 

If there was no slap stick

there would be no schtick at all.

 

Why does intelligence have to evolve?

Is it a simple matter of matter autonomically,

continuously organizing itself towards

further complexity?

 

And how did a poem about humor slide

into philosophy?

 

You got me! (Honk! Honk!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home