Thursday, November 3, 2022

Something Different?

 

 

We tend to notice things in our

environment that are unusual or

unexpected. We look at the car

crash as we drive by…maybe we

even slow down.

 

Sitting like a car crash in clown

costume on the sidewalk, I get

noticed.

 

Reactions vary…some take it

personally, like, in some way,

it´s for them, (which it is, in a

way), but, simply, I love color

and looking like a

planned accident.

 

I see them when they look at me,

their eyes, smiles, frowns, tell me

who they are better than any

resume or reality T.V.. I play my

small role like Polonius, waiting

behind the arras for the play to arise.


Like Naropa, I fancy myself an 

outcast, eating fish gut lattes by the

river, waiting for someone to pass by

I can slap awake…at least,

I get some unexpected smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home