Sunday, May 2, 2021

You Can't Fix Samsara

 

“If you think the confusion of samsara

will go away by itself, you should know

that samsara is notorious for being 

endless.”  Gampopa


Confused lately, frustrated with current

events, current confusions, wanting to 

understand, wanting to tell others what

I think I understand, looking for some

semblance of certainty in the chaos.


I realize I’ve been wasting my time in

useless speculation. I realized that instead

of dwelling on an impossibility, I can turn

my mind to the dharma, to the truth. 

Rather than chewing the cud of what’s 

wrong, I could contemplate what’s right: 

compassion, for one thing…the main thing.

Transforming useless speculation into

positive aspiration.  Try that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home