Monday, November 9, 2020

Psychedelic Flash Forward

 Psychedelic seer?

Hard to imagine....so...

I’ll just take some drugs and see.


Ah, I see…..

…I see what you’re saying

on the see saw in the sea of swirling fluidity 

of consciousness and experience…

…some heavy rock and roll to accompany

the heavy seas…

flight of the Valkyries…

domination of the arcs…

a day in the life

of Ivan Ilyich

of Orlando Bloom

of John Lennon

just names out of the cosmic hat…

go ahead…you make something up.


I’m a made man

and I’ve been had, so,

move over, Beethoven,

I’m ready to decompose.

Hell, I’m already deconstructed,

unmasked,

revealed,

exposed,

naked,

defiant,

giggling.


So go ahead with your plans.

I’ll be waiting for you, here, in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home