Thursday, March 26, 2020

Here We Go

"Making future plans is like closing your eyes
on the edge of a cliff."  Paltrul Rinpoche

You're not ready, but,
whenever where you?

Like all egomaniacs, you want what you know
to continue, no matter how corrupt and evil,
as long as you can ignore it successfully.

Wake up! It's time to die...at least, that part 
of you you think is real. Sucks, don't it?

Everything you have been told is wrong....
I know because my whole life it seemed that way
until I found out I was right.

I was curious, interested, 
what most people eschew
via religion or other belief,
traumatized by being born at all,
I guess.

Infiltration, not invasion,
time for a change....
ladies, hike your skirts.


“We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a
feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for
fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the
mainstream (narrative), against that which we
are told to accept and dare not question, put
simply, that people are being abused by those
in power and time is running out”. 
Qanon 3/31/2020














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home