Sunday, September 17, 2017

Apocalodian

I'm listening to the music of
the sixties. I'm sure that if I
had been on the Titanic I 
would have wished the 
orchestra to play the Blue
Danube Waltz...really...

this is the flash in front of
our eyes before we enter
a new realm...our lives flash
on the internet, as well as 
all lives that ever flashed and
left a record...

all information is available, 
but you'd better look quick
before they raise the rent
or the roof of the house of
cards collapses...

the highest teachings of 
wisdom that enabled Tibetans 
to survive twenty years
of imprisonment by the Chinese
and come out saner and 
mentally healthier than their
captors---it's a fact---exist
and are available....

and I followed that path, and,
it works, (it's not the only one) 
so, I listen to music of freed 
mens' minds of that brief rare 
time when we thought we'd found
freedom and some of us did.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home