Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Blue Morning

Taj Mahal perfect way to crank
it up, Corrina; since you left I've
been looking for hope in the trees,
love in the flowers, moments that
I want to remember; futility of lost
time, last chances, drive by in the
take out lane, evicted from belief,
all that's left of me stays wasted.

I've come to the conclusion it's
not my god damned planet...how
could it be? I've known real human
beings....many carried guns...most
have fled the organized chaos, or,
died with a needle jutting out their
arm...some surviving in the tamasha
superhumanly with hearts of gold,
but, over all, I'd rather be in situ.

It's not the planet I grew up on...
something went wrong, or, the
way things usually go when 
nobody's paying enough attention.
Entropy also means that humans
are starting to give up on
themselves now, not working for
the benefit of others or the whole,
grabbing as much as they can
while they still can...I didn't sign
up for this...or maybe I did.

Blue morning. One can dance to 
the blues...it's what kept so many
alive when they had nothing else.







1 Comments:

At December 14, 2016 at 10:38 AM , Blogger John Tischer said...

Taj...."the Cuckoo" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWmK5aAq9o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home