Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stasis

UFOs and the Pilgrims…
the indians couldn’t see
the ships in front of them,
because there was nothing
in their experience that the
phenomena could reference.

There is nothing in my 
phenomina…right now…
that my experience can 
reference.

I’ve never been old before,
(in my memory), and looking
at it, it’s like getting a new set
of old legs…

What? I have to learn how to
walk again? Yes.

Stumbling along like an old
robot falling apart? Yes.

My body continuously tries
to rebuild the Xanadu of 
homeostasis, while my mind
continues to do it’s thing
somewhere…

Getting a new set of old legs
is my being reborn….realizing
the full circle…the cycle….
continuously coming back to
square one…lots of clues in
your past…mine your experience
for the gold of moments when 
you remember you had the 
chance to learn.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home