Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Poof #2

I'm going to visit California….never been
there…should be fun. I'll be there the
second week in December.

I've been writing on this blog for some time.
Many of my posts are critical of the United States
government. Critical enough to be a red flag
for someone? Yes…of course…anyone who
hasn't been paying attention to the actions of
the government to militarize the police, just as
one example,  doesn't know what's going on
in their own country. But I'm not a violent
person….I don't advocate violence against the
the USA government. (For one thing, they've
got too many guns…..that's called "humor",
by the way.)

But, it seems, these days, even criticizing
the government makes one a threat. Well,
if I'm not writing my blog by the third week
in December, when I should be back in
Mexico, take that as another clue.

I'm not afraid of the US government. I won't
hurt anyone, but, I'm not afraid to say what I feel,
and I'm not afraid to die. I believe I am a patriot.

I always had a feeling that if I went to California,
I would never leave. I think that's why I wasn't at
"The Summer of Love." This is in no way a veiled
threat to anyone else.

I used to be more angry…now, I see no point. As
Mark Twain once said: "I see no profit in it."
What's happening in world politics is just a side
show now.

Let's see what happens. Keep an eye out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home