Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Personal Inscriptions In Some Of My Books: for Frank Berliner


I’ve seen someone like you before…
you’ve seen someone like me before…
those are two dots…here’s a pencil.

You don’t need anything from me…
just don’t make trouble for yourself.

Seeing your face is a surprise…wear
it proudly.

Be careful crossing the street.

Krishna, Shmishna, hand me the pliers.

If I had a face like yours,
I wouldn’t need mine.

Personally, I’d go with the elective surgery.

Maybe you should get down on all fours
and try to make it as a dog.

Signing your book is not enough.

Is that a family name, or, a genetic tracer?

You wouldn’t happen to have a
bottle of Scotch on you, would you?

Don’t worry… someday we’ll
all look like you.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home