Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Canned Radio Poetry

Me reading my poems on radio:
www.buddhabomb.com
website of my good friend, Jim

go to downloads:

“Hidden Treasures Of The Mind”

some poems about 1/3 of the way
through…I don’t like them….1 poem 2/3 of the way…
with 2 other friends writ…I like…good techno music.

“Late Night Musings”

One poem, one prose piece later on…the whole thing’s
worth listening to.

“Chills And Thrills”
I read a short prose poem 4/5 of the way through. It has an un-altered
Serendipitous ending…good techno and lots of good
prose by my good friend, Eusebio Sandoval, who with me and Thomas
Liphard, wrote “Now is The Time” (on Hidden Treasures of the Mind)

These of my readings show, to me, the beneficial effects of (real) absinthe
as an enhancer to the arts…to the free flow of uninhibited thought, as well as
the live speech that comes through the radio….just thought I’d throw that in there.

I can do whatever I want
‘cause I’m the Boss of me…
Boss of me
Boss of me
‘cause I’m the boss of me!

Gee….I’m letting my hair down on my poetry blog….as if it were…a…..blog!!!
Blog damn it! What does a writer write when he’s not writing what he’s
writing as a writer?

Oh…this….


Is it possible to have a
conversation with space?
Is that what I’m doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home