Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Testimonial

I'm one of the luckiest people in the universe...met
a maha siddha when I was 23....in the USA...not a place
known for maha siddhas, then or since. That I would know
that Buddhism was what I wanted to do with my life was
itself a miracle...and there were more that I don't
talk about with people...

Now I'm in Mexico with enough money for the
foreseeable future...my only task/joy is to keep practicing
....listen to the raindrops on my corrugated plastic roof....
drink rum and pina,...why I even care what's happening
in Shambhala International, I don't know...
the less I care, the more I feel I've progressed.

It's simple, really....really, it's more and more simple.
How could I have regrets at the time of death? I did the
right thing that many people got scared of and ran away
to normalcy....so beautiful....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home