Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alienated

Sometimes I feel everyone else
is from another planet how I got
here who knows I talk to them
and their words refer to things
but how they move about in  their
lives and take it all for granted
floors me.

Granted it took forty years to see
and I'm not saying my sight is clearer
than Jesus but anyone who would read
this would know there's something fishy
going on plain as day watching "the folks"
get off the Northwestern line at the Chicago
terminal for example the grey stream of
faceless flesh thought bound into the 
trough of the day.

I'm sad not angry if I'm going to have
an emotion is that progress worked it out
via meditation traffic accidents and 
pharmacopoeia wouldn't you if you saw the
paradox we're all in as good a cosmic joke
as I could have asked for none of us did you
have your own puzzle to grok good luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home