Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cyprus Avenue

How many times have I been there
howling outside your window like
the wind on a turbulent night?

I don't even know who you are
anymore...your name has changed 
so many times over the years.

But I would like a fresh start, to see
you brilliant in a new form, my 
eternal love and consort.

All those other women I loved for years
were part of you...were you, no doubt.
But now you could play another trick
on me and show up at the last moment....
just when I've given up hope.

Damn you.

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Arturo said...

This reminds me the whel turning, in spiral, with new and beautiful faces, but, inside, all happens to be the same; tainted illusion of a different reality!
Sad end

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home